Community Forums 

Main Content

Anyone have a site with ah UPS shipping calculator I can checkout?

Apr 19 2010 20:20:46

S4Patrick

I'm trying to set up my UPS shipping calculator within Mal's Premium. I have a UPS account and have connected it with Mal's Shopping Cart.

I would like to check out a few Mal's Shopping Cart sites that have this completed & running. Can a few of you post up your URL so I can "test it out"

Also, if you have any instructions on how to set this up, please let me know....

Thank you....

~Best regards,

Patrick

Apr 20 2010 21:49:20

Aaron Hoy

To keep topics seperate I will reply to this post than on my post. Setting up the auto calc feature of shipping is pretty easy. If you have it turned on and setup as you said you do then you need to setup shipping tables under the advanced shipping option. This is where you enter what UPS shipping options you want to provide. On your form that you post to the cart you need to make sure there is a form variable called units and in there you enter the weight on the item. From there is almost runs itself

Apr 20 2010 21:55:50

S4Patrick

Thank you for your reply.

I agree about keeping the topics separate--sorry about my inquiry within your post.

Here is the "code" for each "Add to Cart" button I have within my site:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

<form action="http://ww4.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm"; method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="userid" value="6xxxxxxxx">
    <input type="hidden" name="product" value="IR 231C 1-2 inch drive impact wrench">
    <input type="hidden" name="price" value="109.00">
    <input type="hidden" name="return" value="http://airtoolsforless.com/1-2_inch_impact_wrenches.html">;
    <input type="hidden" name="units" value="8">
    <input type="Submit" value="ADD TO CART">
    </form>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    This looks good?

Thank you thus far...

~Patrick

Apr 21 2010 07:39:09

Alan

Looks good, ignoring the semicolons the forum code adds. In passing, the units values need not be integers.

Alan
    Some shipping help documents are available at www.stoner.org.uk/mals/