Community Forums 

Main Content

Re:Edit the look and feel of the cart

Jul 08 2010 19:42:52

Gil Sery

Gerald Harris said I too didn't know about the template feature. I have been a premium member for a number of years now....that must be new! I will definitely use it for my next cart or when it comes time to redesign our site/cart.

Yes, it is new. I have been trying to use it, and get some help on it in another thread, but this feature seems to be the cart's best kept secret, as nobody understands what I'm talking about when I refer to the Templates feature.

My question -- if I may be so bold as to add it here, now that I have finally found some people who know what I'm referring to -- Is how to change the "Shipping for your order" section of the shopping cart.

If you go to http://www.tungstenheavypowder.com/store/technon_poly.html and click on the Buy button, the middle section is what I am trying to change.

@Alan, you wrote:
    Simply place the special string {shopping_cart} in your template where you want the cart to appear

Therein lies the rub.

How do I change the "Shipping for your order" section of the cart when there's no code to change? The only code I have is the {shopping_cart} tag.