Community Forums 

Main Content

GeoTrust and SSL SECURE PAYMENT (lock)

Aug 06 2011 22:26:39

Yahweh's Alive & Well

Some of my carts display the SSL Secure Payments lock log and some don't. Seems like the GeoTrust shows up in all but one then it appeared in that one the next day.

I decided to swap 2 carts because one is not being used anymore. This one had the SSL Secure Payment lock on it. I reconfigured the unused cart with all the colors and verbage that I wanted it to have and the SSL Secure Payment lock disappeared when I tested it. It is gone from the name and address page as well as the page where you enter credit card info. Anyone have any clue what is happening or what I need to do?

I already emailed Mal and he only saw the GeoTrust logo began working and hasn't addressed the SSL Secure Payment lock.

I also tried getting a new cart thinking a new one will work fine and it didn't display the SSL lock either.

Aug 06 2011 22:45:57

Yahweh's Alive & Well

Figured it out. When I uploaded to the image library instead of hosting the image like I have done for many years, it deleted the SSL Secure Payments lock from the name and address page as well as the credit card info page. I went back to hosting the image myself and the SSL Secure Payments lock image works again.