Community Forums 

Main Content

Wondering if it's possible

Sep 03 2008 23:38:08

Kathryn Peddle

I have a premium account and wondered if it's possible to somehow show on my webpages that Mal's is a secure cart. I do have the logos available within the cart programming offered by Mal, but is there anything to put onto my site so when someone visits they see that it is a secure shopping site (albeit the surfing pages aren't , just the cart)
    Thank you

Sep 04 2008 06:58:46

Nick French

You could place an image of a padlock and text stating 'All credit card and personal details are taken on a secure server.' (or words to that effect).

It would not be a good idea to place the 'secure' images that appear in the cart onto your site, as the certificate relates to the cart.

Nick French
    www.nickfrench.co.uk

http://www.nickfrench.co.uk

Sep 04 2008 11:01:05

Kathryn Peddle

You could place an image of a padlock and text stating 'All credit card and personal details are taken on a secure server.' (or words to that effect).

It would not be a good idea to place the 'secure' images that appear in the cart onto your site, as the certificate relates to the cart.

Nick French
    www.nickfrench.co.uk

Thank you-I was thinking along those lines, something that our cart is secured by McAphee and Thawte... I really don't have any other use to certify my whole site except to maybe draw customers' attention.