Community Forums 

Main Content

html order notifications

Feb 29 2012 17:00:57

Yahweh's Alive & Well

I just found this nice little feature easy to set up after all these years of the basic email notification. I just have one question. How do I make the bottom portion of the email (products ordered, prices and bottom note) a fixed width like the top of the email is. If you want to do a fake order to see just go here URL REMOVED and you can select Western Union for the payment and type any number in. Please put in the comments box that you are from Mal's BB and testing the cart for me so I don't email a request to you for the correct Western Union #. I appreciate anyone's help with this very much!!!!!!

Mar 02 2012 16:27:15

Yahweh's Alive & Well

Since no one here tried it, I emailed Mal. He responded and it made me look closer. Today I figured it out. I kept looking at the receipts for test orders I placed and wondered why the order contents was above the table header. (It was set up like that in the template Mal had in the zip file.) Once I moved the cart contents below the table header, everything lined up and then when I changed the table widths to pixels they responded correctly. (Before the table widths didn't respond while cart contents was above the header.) I then emailed Mal to suggest to him to change the template.