Community Forums 

Main Content

Tracking the payment chain

Apr 09 2012 13:24:22

Victorc

Hi,

I set up a website for a friend some years back with ecommerce functionality using Mal's e-commerce. She has just started to promote it recently and has told me that although she has dispatched a few orders over the last few years she hasn't collected any money. As far as I was aware we had set up a payment process through Nochex.

Where do I find the details in the Me-c account that shows the route that clients are going through to make their payments?

Simon

Apr 09 2012 13:31:37

GT

Hi Simon,

PAYMENT GATEWAY SETUP
    All credit card payment gateways

Your Nochex should be listed there.

Having trouble with a form or need one building?
    Fast turnaround, but I do charge :)

Mal's Forms / Scripts and the syntax are here.

Apr 09 2012 13:45:19

Victorc

Thanks,

I've looked there and all it shows is an email address for my client which is used as her login for Nochex. Should there be more than that? I sort of expected to see some account details or something or is that all done at the Nochex end?

It's how the information gets to whoever processes the money that is niggling me at the moment - I'm concerned that way back when I set this up, there might be some other detailed form that needs filling in. It could of course be the case that Mal's e-c has been structured to remove all those scary forms and I'm worrying needlessly.

Simon

Apr 09 2012 13:50:30

GT

So you see this with your client's email address:

Nochex email address
    This is the ID you use to login at Nochex, it is either an email address or a Merchant ID with their new system.

If so, it looks as though Nochex is setup.

Does the client have the log in details to access Nochex? If yes, then do a dummy purchase and then make a refund.

Having trouble with a form or need one building?
    Fast turnaround, but I do charge :)

Mal's Forms / Scripts and the syntax are here.

Apr 09 2012 13:58:59

Victorc

Thanks, that's great.

Much relieved. Off for a cup of tea.