Community Forums 

Main Content

Printing Invoices on 2 pages?

Feb 14 2009 16:52:55

littlebrit

Anyone else found a go around for printing invoices, sales receipts etc. on more than one page?

If my customer has ordered more than a certain number of items, they don't all fit on one page when I print them out. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to print the second page with the balance of items.

Is this me or a glitch in the software design?

Rose

Mar 01 2009 02:56:40

Michael Schwab

I believe if you can format the text smaller in MOrders Reports, DBPipeline orders (if that is what you're using?) , you may be able to fit larger orders on one page, but I haven't figured that one out yet myself... :)

Sandra

Jun 03 2009 01:35:25

Jmayn

I am running into the same problem. I know you can change the font size, but I would like to know that if there is a large order that it will print 1, 2 or 3 pages if needed. Does anybody know how to get DBPipelineItems to page break and continue onto the page if more items go past the page break?

Peace,
    Jesse

Jun 03 2009 03:06:29

Jmayn

Playing around I was able to get 2 pages to print using the default Invoice report when you have many items.

In Design mode tab I right clicked in the 'Subreport1: DBPipelineItems' table, then selected 'Traverse All Data'.

This makes sure that the items table is not a set size, and if you have many items then your items will be carried to page 2. I also enlarged the subreport table in the main page to the bottom of page (so items table does not stop half way down).

Peace,
    Jesse