Community Forums 

Main Content

email address error text

Sep 28 2013 13:08:59

cassie75

Did a search and couldn't find an answer so hope I am not duplicating posts :-)

Is there any way of amending the error message that comes up when an email address is invalid in the cart. Idealy I would like to add a link to a FAQ page about the problem.
    Also - has anyone had problems with still getting the error when the address IS valid. I have managed to replicate it and it seems to be if you use the back button - another reason I would like to change to text to include "DO NOT use back button" :-)

Life is too short to work 8 hours a day - thats why I work 16 :-)

Sep 29 2013 18:13:20

cassie75

The reason for this is that I have had a couple of customers ring and leave messages on our phone when we are closed and say the shopping basket would not accept their email address even though they know it is right.
    By the time I get back to them they have ordered elsewhere. I do ask custoemrs to email us if there is a problem as i monitor email 24/7 (well feels like that).
    The last one said she had 4 people from her IT dept look at it and they couldn't see what was wrong. !!
    So any help would be brill if it stops us losing customers.

Life is too short to work 8 hours a day - thats why I work 16 :-)