Community Forums 

Main Content

UPS API notification

Nov 11 2014 17:54:30

S4Patrick

Hello...

I got this e-mail from UPS his morning....I have no idea what it truly means or what to do "fix" the stated concern/ issue/ migration:

As a valued partner, we want to ensure that as we approach the busiest season of the year, we continue to meet your company needs.

This message is to inform you that you are currently using UPS Developer Kit APIs in the Customer Integration Environment (CIE), which is not intended to perform as the UPSŪ production environment. To avoid slow response times or planned outages, please migrate to the UPS production environment by November 25, 2014.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated...

Best regards,

~Patrick

Nov 12 2014 21:07:00

Alan

In Cart setup / Shipping /Advanced shipping / UPS Setup there is a link to test the UPS setup and another to set up the working configuration.

Has this been done? If it has, and nobody else posts, ask Mal.

Alan
    Some shipping help documents are available at www.stoner.org.uk/mals/

Nov 12 2014 21:31:29

S4Patrick

Hi Alan...

Thank you for your reply...

Our site has utilized the UPS calculator function for 3 years now.

I have tested the UPS setup and it passed 100% fine.

I also tested the "full working UPS configuration" and that provided with this message:

"A default set of shipping tables and links to the country list were created for you."

The 2nd part, testing "full working UPS configuration" is something I haven't done til today. Prior to that test, our site prepared and provided UPS shipping rates 100% fine and still does today. Was UPS looking for me to complete the
    "full working UPS configuration" ?

Thank you Alan.

~Patrick

Nov 13 2014 08:42:55

Alan

I don't know, Patrick, as I'm not in a position to use UPS. That was all I could see that might have been missed. I think the second part of the answer applies! Email Mal.

Alan
    Some shipping help documents are available at www.stoner.org.uk/mals/