Community Forums 

Main Content

mOrders Simple

Nov 21 2014 17:11:50

kerchmcc

I wanted to collect the database of the existing orders in the cart to put into a spread sheet and better evaluate my sales.

I downloaded mOrders-Simple and installed it. Pushed the button and stuff went into a window.. however, it looks like there is no color in the content.

I can see that there is something there.. but I can't copy it or read it.

It seems that the data in the file folder is uses these extensions: .tdbl, .tdbv, .tdbd But I can't figure out what to open those files with.

Guidance would be appreciated. Thanks
    PS: Using Windows 7 and Chrome browser

Kerch

Kerch McC
    SpecialtiesinWool.com

Nov 24 2014 20:34:49

noseyneil

Hi,

I'm new to Mal's and had a look at mOrders Simple, but I think I'll go with downloading the orders in batch from Mal's here... https://ww?.aitsafe.com/ddn/paylist_prem.pht where ? is your server number.

Cheers, Neil.

Neil M (aka noseyneil)
    If you don't ask, you won't find out!

Dec 03 2014 15:48:05

Ian S

Have you tried the full version of m orders?

We use it for all our order downloads and it enables us to print off invoices and despatch notes in batches with just a couple of clicks of a mouse.

Once you've set up the templates it's easy, though working out how to set up the templates is a challenge at first.

Mals says they've stopped development of M orders now but in effect I don't think its changed for 4 or 5 years.

We can't get Morders simple to work at all.

Would be interested to know how you download orders and construct despatch lists/invoices without Morders as I guess eventually Morders won't be compatible with latest operating systems.

Morders works with Windws Xp and 7, but not sure of Windows 8. Anyone tried it?

Mar 09 2015 17:22:35

KathyMM

Trying out mOrders Plus 4.31 Beta - 29Mb Full version (because I get the same results with Simple as kerchmcc did). However with Full - I keep getting "Invalid Payment Password" - but I know it is right. I've reset it a few times, I've reinstalled the program. Same thing - "Invalid Payment Password". Anyone know how to fix this?

PS: On Windows 7.

Ian S said Have you tried the full version of m orders?

We use it for all our order downloads and it enables us to print off invoices and despatch notes in batches with just a couple of clicks of a mouse.

Once you've set up the templates it's easy, though working out how to set up the templates is a challenge at first.

Mals says they've stopped development of M orders now but in effect I don't think its changed for 4 or 5 years.

Would be interested to know how you download orders and construct despatch lists/invoices without Morders as I guess eventually Morders won't be compatible with latest operating systems.

Mar 09 2015 19:21:15

KathyMM

UPDATE: Changed Payments Password to 8 characters then mOrders worked.

KathyMM said Trying out mOrders Plus 4.31 Beta - 29Mb Full version (because I get the same results with Simple as kerchmcc did). However with Full - I keep getting "Invalid Payment Password" - but I know it is right. I've reset it a few times, I've reinstalled the program. Same thing - "Invalid Payment Password". Anyone know how to fix this?

PS: On Windows 7.

Ian S said Have you tried the full version of m orders?