Community Forums 

Main Content

Cart is Suddenly Not Working

Oct 13 2015 20:13:01

Yukon4

Three customers have complained about this issue just today. I tried and got the same result. After entering CC info and clicking "submit" we are told the order could not be processed, and this code displays at the top of the page:

stdClass Object ( [CARD_TOKEN_NO] => [AVS_RESULT_CODE] => [TRANSACTION_ID] => [CUSTOMER_ID] => [VERIFICATION_RESULT_CODE] => [RESPONSE_CODE] => [RISK_STATUS_RESPONSE_CODE] => [TRANSACTION_DATE_TIME] => [RISK_STATUS_RESPONSE_TEXT] => [APPROVAL_CODE] => [BATCH_ID] => [RESPONSE_TEXT] => [CIS_NOTE] => )

What to do? Is this Mal's or something else?? Help!
    This is for http://windrifthill.com

Oct 13 2015 23:20:16

Yukon4

Anybody out there?

We contacted the tech support at our host (Pair Networks) and they say the problem is as I suspected some portion of the Mal's code has failed.

Any suggestions?

Oct 14 2015 06:25:10

Alan

I suggest you contact Mal directly. See Contact below.

Alan
    Some shipping help documents are available at www.stoner.org.uk/mals/

Oct 14 2015 09:28:31

Mal Stewart

The error message is comming from your payment gateway, PayHub. They are returning an empty response: a response where all the fields have empty values. I don't know why. I think the thing to do would be to contact their tech support and ask them what would lead they them to do that. It may be that they have changed something at their end or it may simply be what they do when the information being sent to them is not correct. You are the only person using Payhub so I can't check to see if it is effecting other merchants.

BTW: I've supressed the raw response from PayHub displaying in the cart but that hasn't fixed the underlying issue. I've done that because I don't know if their response is "trusted" (does not include information that should not be displayed).

Come back directly to me though at ms@mals-e.com about this. It is not something anyone in the forum can help you with.

Mal's E-commerce Ltd
    http://www.mals-e.com

Oct 15 2015 18:47:09

Yukon4

Thank you Mal for your prompt and astute advice! We've since switched back to Authorize.net as payment gateway and order has been restored. Thank you again!