Community Forums 

Main Content

How to get an items view rather than an order view of aggregate items ordered

Mar 28 2016 02:31:25

rtloon

My client is using the free version of Mal's and a personal Paypal account. She would like to be able to see her sales not only by order, but by aggregate number of each of her items ordered across all her orders. Seems like a pretty basic view to want, but I can't find this on either the Mal's side or the Paypal side.

Any suggestions on what I am missing in what we already have set up, or if not, the best way to add this feature?

Mar 28 2016 14:14:09

Debbie Q

You can do this using the remote call feature talking back to a script on your server. I don't know much about this. Mal's info here. http://www.mals-e.com/support/tpv.php?tp=26

Debbie Q

Mal's Support: www.mals-e.com/support.php
    GT's Forms and examples: www.malsforms.com
    Helpful java scripts: www.gemasana.com/mals
    Shipping help documents: www.stoner.org.uk/mals

My Create-A-Book Publishing - mycreateabook.com
    Personalized Books, Music CDs and Gifts for all ages and occasions.

Please help me out and share my site on your networks.

Mar 28 2016 20:19:25

rtloon

Debbie Q said You can do this using the remote call feature talking back to a script on your server. I don't know much about this.

Thank you for responding so quickly DQ. This solution is likely beyond my capabilities at this point. As I read that there is Quickbooks integration, am wondering if Quickbooks provides an item centric rather than order centric aggregate view of customer purchases.