Community Forums 

Main Content

Change of delivery text not showing on Payment for this order

Jan 25 2017 15:39:43

Jan L

Hi all. I have changed the delivery text to delivery and assembly on the shopping cart page, using
    <script>function x(){document.body.innerHTML=document.body.innerHTML.replace(/Delivery/gi,"Delivery and Assembly");}onload=x;</script>, but this change hasn't carried through to the Shipping address and Payment for this order page where it still shows as delivery. How can I change the delivery text on this page?

Jan L

Jan 26 2017 08:40:32

Geoff

This would seem to indicate that you are using Cart Version 1.

I'm assuming you have the script in the Header box only. If so, then on the cart setup page, Messages and general settings, also add the script to the Terms of Business box and the Payments Message box. This will ensure the change to the text is also made on the address page and the subsequent payment options page.

Jan 27 2017 10:26:07

Jan L

Thanks Geoff. I'm on v.2 and your suggestion has worked. One more thing - I'd like to change Tax VAT just to VAT. I tried this using this script added to the change delivery script, which changed the VAT but reverted to Delivery only. <script>function x(){document.body.innerHTML=document.body.innerHTML.replace(/Delivery/gi,"Delivery and Assembly");}onload=x;</script><script>function x(){document.body.innerHTML=document.body.innerHTML.replace(/Tax VAT/gi,"VAT");}onload=x;</script> . What needs changing?

Jan L

Jan 27 2017 11:06:18

Geoff

You can't have two functions with the same name, however you can combine the two statements within the same function -

<script>function x(){document.body.innerHTML=document.body.innerHTML.replace(/Delivery/gi,"Delivery and Assembly");document.body.innerHTML=document.body.innerHTML.replace(/Tax VAT/gi,"VAT");}onload=x;</script>

Jan 27 2017 12:52:59

Jan L

Geoff, once again thank you very much.

Jan L