Community Forums 

Main Content

Using SquareUp.com

Jun 08 2017 15:04:07

Sandro

We are happy clients for our own online coffee store and my daughter currently uses the basic Mals store set-up for her online cookie shop store page ( see here: http://www.mylksbakery.com/order-mylks-cookies-online/ ).

That has grown and we found out she can now integrate with SquareUp.com (her in-store POS) now with the Mals Premium Cart option. Great! So we are wanting to upgrade her from BASIC to PREMIUM to do that. Already registered the SquareUp.com app on your site and so on.

One question though, when I tried to pay for the one year Mals Premium using her business debit card (and that's fine, not an issue), at checkout with PayPal, the cart says she has to have a PayPal account to use this feature (if she doesn't already have one).

She doesn't have a PayPal account and frankly doesn't want one. She just wants her on-line Mals Cart Premium sales to go through her SquareUp.com account.

Are we missing something?

Jun 08 2017 17:58:12

GT

There should be a button, depending on the country, whereby you can check out using your own cart. If you are still having problems, email Mal.

Having trouble with a form or need one building?
    Fast turnaround, but I do charge :)

Mal's Forms / Scripts and the syntax are here.