Community Forums 

Main Content

OpenCart & Malse - Return to site 'Undefined Index' error - catalog/controller/payment/malse.php Line 297

Sep 26 2017 09:50:45

JKM

I have an OpenCart v2.0.2.0 installation.
    I am looking to use Malse to take card details from customers.
    I can successfully process an order and pass order details 7 card details to Malse, but the "return to website" (Return URL) shows the following error when you press the button.
    -----
    Undefined index: payment_method in /***/***/public_html/idwf.jamiekingmedia.co.uk/catalog/controller/payment/malse.php on line 297
    -----
    My OpenCart error.log says this:
    -----
    2017-09-26 9:03:51 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: malse_currency in /***/***/public_html/idwf.jamiekingmedia.co.uk/catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/malse.tpl on line 27
    2017-09-26 9:04:45 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: payment_method in /***/***/public_html/idwf.jamiekingmedia.co.uk/catalog/controller/payment/malse.php on line 297
    2017-09-26 9:13:30 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: malse_currency in /***/***/public_html/idwf.jamiekingmedia.co.uk/catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/malse.tpl on line 27
    2017-09-26 9:14:04 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: payment_method in /***/***/public_html/idwf.jamiekingmedia.co.uk/catalog/controller/payment/malse.php on line 297
    -----

I am using a MALSE Opencart Module developed by Fido-X [see this link: http://www.fido-x.net/opencart_2.0.x/opencart_2.0.1.x/malse_201 ]
    Sadly the developer hasn't got back to me about this and has stopped developing the module.

If anyone has OpenCart experience with malse I'd be most grateful to hear from you.
    If you need any more info please let me know.
    James