Community Forums 

Main Content

Dimensional Weight - Any solutions?

Oct 11 2017 21:50:53

MB

The site referenced here in the forums and Mals-e site, AuctionInc., looks as though they will go out of business soon. I never tried the plug in, but I need it now.

Is anyone aware of any plug ins or other solutions to enable shipping to do advanced functionality, dim weight, multiple boxes to the same address, etc.

Without a good plug in, I will have to look for a different method of processing the sale and calculating shipping. If anyone has any suggestions, it would be helpful.

Thank you.

Nov 27 2017 18:21:21

Alive & Well

When I saw your message I emailed them to find out because I have used them for years and love them. They asked me to send this link for your post because they are not going out of business. They want to keep everyone informed as to what is happening with company growth.

Nov 29 2017 16:02:04

MB

Thank you for responding Alive and Well. However, I don't really understand your response; was there supposed to be a link? Could you fill this out with a little more information or ask the company to respond here? Thanks.

Nov 29 2017 19:23:27

Alive & Well

You're welcome. I got the impression they were going to respond. You can email them directly support@auctioninc.com