Community Forums 

Main Content

DISCOUNT COUPONS & PRODUCT RESTRICTION SCODE {{NOT WORKING}}

Oct 29 2017 21:34:12

shactrack

I have been using Mal's for quite some time (since 2011) and am having the hardest time with this darn product restriction of the discount coupons to work...THIS PART IS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY: "The discount is applied to products with an SKU (scode) which: is not equal to"

I am usually VERY GOOD and troubleshooting myself...but I've tried and searched for any answer to help and nothing is....so I desperately need assistance ASAP!

I have a product with the SCODE: 4974 that is still allowing the discount when it is EXcluded. I've set the Discount Code to 20% off of $40 EXCEPT for the Scode: 4974 by choosing: The discount is applied to products with an SKU (scode) which: IS NOT EQUAL TO 4974 but when I try it...it STILL ALLOWS for the coupon to work.
    This is what it generates in the table...looks fine...but is NOT working right!!! WHAT GIVES???

Amount or % | Min order | Expires | SKU Use
    20.00% | 40.00 | 01 Nov 2017 != 4974 | Multiple

I've tried many things with no luck: Changing the SCODE, Changing The discount is applied to products with an SKU (scode) which: is not equal to, does not begin with, etc

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY ASSISTANCE!

Oct 30 2017 08:40:12

Mal Stewart

Without actually seeing your set up and your Buy Now button it is very difficult to identify what is happening.  If you email me with your username and the page on your website where you have the product then I will have a look.

Mal's E-commerce Ltd
    http://www.mals-e.com