Community Forums 

Main Content

sending html email like customer order notifications

Nov 26 2017 22:22:34

Alive & Well

Does anyone know where I can find information about how to send html emails like using the html order notification template? I want to send emails to some of my customers and would like to send them this way so they look nicer than just a plain text email.

Nov 27 2017 07:40:08

Alan

https://www.mals-e.com/tpv.php?tp=34 reached via 'Support', top right, 'Configuring Your cart', HTML Customer Receipts.

Alan
    Some shipping help documents are available at www.stoner.org.uk/mals/

Nov 27 2017 15:24:12

Alive & Well

Thank you Alan. That's what I am trying to implement outside the cart. I want to send a similar message but be able to send it from my email client not as an order confirmation but as reconnect message to older customers. That way I can make each one personal and send quickly as opposing to having to change each one in the cart setup. I've tested this in a cart that I don't use and it works nice. Just more time consuming to have to change each name and email address in that panel for each message.

Dec 05 2017 05:32:36

Debbie Q

Debbie Q

Mal's Support: www.mals-e.com/support.php
    GT's Forms and examples: www.malsforms.com
    Helpful java scripts: www.gemasana.com/mals
    Shipping help documents: www.stoner.org.uk/mals

My Create-A-Book Publishing - mycreateabook.com
    Personalized Books, Music CDs and Gifts for all ages and occasions.

Please help me out and share my site on your networks.

Dec 05 2017 08:26:05

Alan

Does outside the cart mean you are using a customer file you have built independently?

Alan
    Some shipping help documents are available at www.stoner.org.uk/mals/

Dec 05 2017 16:58:35

Alive & Well

Thank you Debbie, I bookmarked the remote call link so I can go back later and test them out in depth. They look promising.

Alan, it would be something that I would want to use independent of the cart. Maybe some would think of it as an equivalent as the mail chimp or comparable things out there but only done straight from my desktop using my apple mail program.