Community Forums 

Main Content

User name not found - HELP!

Mar 27 2009 18:26:06

cutupguy

I just had to restore my hard drive and reinstall Morders and Mal's QuickBooks download manager. Now even though I am entering the user name of the cart account they say "user name not found"

Is there some other user name I should use?

Have I missed something?

Thanks!

Al

Mar 27 2009 22:39:10

Michael Schwab

I'm sure you've already tried this but just in case:

Login to your Admin area and in My Account look this up:

Username: ******* ( Login )

Open up MOrders and to go to Preferences, User Accounts, + add your User ID and Site: http://ww?.aitsafe.com and make sure you have the right PW entered.

Mar 28 2009 03:04:02

cutupguy

Thanks, Michael. I am using as the user name the account ID that is in the cart links - A416528 which is what the cart setup screen shows as a user name. I thought that was what I always had used in the past. It has worked flawlessly for over 2 years. I am also entering the password I use to get into the cart setup pages and also the password I use for getting payments in the respective fields of the download manager preferences fields.

In the site description field I have been entering my site's URL, but I tried it with the ww8... server and it still says, "User name not found"

It's such a simple thing to set up, just 3 or 4 fields, but I am not getting anywhere now.

Any other ideas, or did I misunderstand your suggestion?

Al

Mar 28 2009 03:27:47

anon

That sounds right. Did you also enter your Registration code? (under the Help menu)

Mar 28 2009 16:13:33

cutupguy

Thanks, Anon. Yes, I had entered the registration code. It's the same one for mOrders if I recall. By the way, mOrders is giving me the same user name problem.

Mar 28 2009 16:40:04

cutupguy

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION - I just found that if I type the account number in the User Name field it works, but when I close and reopen the program, that field is blank again even though the same user name is in the preferences screen. At least I can get my orders now.

Any ideas why it's doing this?

Al