Community Forums 

Main Content

Traxian - QB - is anyone using this?

Apr 09 2009 12:29:35

silverclay

Hi,

Is anyone using the Traxian software to download orders into QuickBooks? If so, are you happy with it? Any complaints?

Does anyone know if it works with UK versions of QuickBooks?

I'm looking to streamling my order/accounting processes, as it is getting a little too much for us to continue the way we are.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Petra

May 27 2009 17:59:31

Jane McClintock

Just bumping as I'd like to read some more reviews before spending the money on Traxian.

Oct 14 2009 00:16:36

aptec

I tried Traxian but had lots of trouble getting tech support. When they finally called me they were friendly and helpful and I got it all working. But lots of times the info was in the wrong fields within (USA) Quickbooks, and I had to correct it. I even bought the newest version of QB so I could use Traxian, but now that is much slower than it used to be and has no new features that I can see except that they try to sell you more products!
    Then it started to slow my computer down big time. I contacted tech support again and they did answer me - at least 30 days later. There are tricks you have to do to UNINSTALL it, which nobody will tell you:
    Procedure:
    1. Open the directory where the program is installed. (Eg. C:\program
    files\traxian)
    2. You will see a file named "Install.log" in there.
    3. Move (cut and paste somewhere else) the "install.log" to say desktop.
    4. Now, double click the uninstaller (uninstall.exe or unwise.exe)
    5. It will ask you to open the installation log. Locate to the "install.log"
    file on your desktop.
    6. Now, uninstall will work fine and you can uninstall the program.
    I will just keep using Mal's (which I love!) E-commerce manually, like I always have thank you very much...Goodbye Traxian!

silverclay said Hi,

Is anyone using the Traxian software to download orders into QuickBooks? If so, are you happy with it? Any complaints?

Does anyone know if it works with UK versions of QuickBooks?

I'm looking to streamling my order/accounting processes, as it is getting a little too much for us to continue the way we are.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Petra