Community Forums 

Main Content

Resend an oRder from Mals to MOrders

Sep 07 2009 02:31:18

cshellca

Hi,
    I have the full version of MOrders. About 20 days ago, an order was placed but not paid for. It was downloaded to Morders and deleted b/c it was not paid for.

Now the person contacted me about the order and paid for the exisiting order through electronic invoice...is there a way I can get the order to be sent back to the MOrders?

Shelley

Oct 08 2009 23:20:48

Ian S

I had the same problem (I deleted the wrong order) but could not find a way of getting it back

The order was still listed in the admin order list, so I printed it off, went onto my website, and replicated the order again (minus the payment step!)

It then loads into M Orders where you can update all the details to the correct text etc.

The only thing you can't edit is the order number (shopper ID field) but apart from that, itís back in the mOrders database.

Hope this helps.

Ian

The

Oct 09 2009 00:02:13

Debbie Q

I think I heard that Mal is working on making it so an order can be resent. Not sure when that will be implemented tho. Ian's solution is probably the best for now.

Debbie Q

Mal's Support: www.mals-e.com/support.php
    GT's Forms and examples: www.malsforms.com
    Helpful java scripts: www.gemasana.com/mals
    Shipping help documents: www.stoner.org.uk/mals

My Create-A-Book Publishing - mycreateabook.com
    Personalized Books, Music CDs and Gifts for all ages and occasions.

Please help me out and share my site on your networks.

Oct 10 2009 02:05:48

Michael Schwab

Debbie Q said I think I heard that Mal is working on making it so an order can be resent. Not sure when that will be implemented tho. Ian's solution is probably the best for now.

OOO that would be nice :)))

Here's another suggestion for what to do with those pesky open orders: when an order comes through and Paypal puts it in the "red" (unable to complete, card issues), instead of deleting the entire order, create a new Status in your MOrders Prefences > Lists> Status> hit the + button and create "Cancelledl" or "Pending CB" (callback), and you can edit it manually later, if a payment is submitted after the fact.

Wen an order goes dormant for any reason, you can mark it "cancelled" or whatever, from the Selection dropdown list you created, in your Orders tab.

examples of conditions for orders status : New, In Process, reship BO, Pending Auth, Pending Paypal, Pending MO, yadda yadda...

deleting is so....final. Hope that helps :)