Ian S

Me thinks 'shopping'isn't happy

Oct 08 2009 22:13:02

shopping

Ian S said Me thinks 'shopping'isn't happy

I have good reason not to be.

Oct 08 2009 22:14:21

Debbie Q

I think "shopping" is acting like a jerk. Like this is going to help anything? It only causes problems for other inocent people who will now have problems getting their questions answered properly.

I have had Mals for almost 10 years and have never had any problems. You cannot get a better cart for any amount of money. And for most cases the support is great, (If I do say so myself) ;)

Debbie Q

Mal's Support: www.mals-e.com/support.php
    GT's Forms and examples: www.malsforms.com
    Helpful java scripts: www.gemasana.com/mals
    Shipping help documents: www.stoner.org.uk/mals

My Create-A-Book Publishing - mycreateabook.com
    Personalized Books, Music CDs and Gifts for all ages and occasions.

Please help me out and share my site on your networks.

Oct 08 2009 22:42:47

marcuslee

Quote: I think "shopping" is a jerk. Like this is going to help anything? It only causes problems for other inocent people who will now have problems getting their questions answered properly.

Which is exactly how she can hurt Mal. She's protesting, though in an annoying way. She wins in one of two scenarios I can think of. Either people believe her story or people can't get answers because her message is in the way ... either way, they might stop using Mal's.

Perhaps some compassion is in order.

Oct 08 2009 22:53:30

Winntec

Debbie are you using anything other than PayPal - I seem to remember seeing a post of yours that said that's the end of your expertise - PayPal's a doddle - try the real thing and then see how much support you get.
    I'm getting mad at this - youi're way out of line - shopping is not a jerk just trying to make a hard living like all of us online - to have her cart pulled because of a 14 day late bill is typical small brit thinking.
    I was one (a brit) and got smart and washed the dust of the place off my feet over 30 years ago.

Oct 08 2009 23:10:02

Debbie Q

There are 2 sides to every story. I am not taking sides because I do not know both sides but posting something on a support forum over 50 times is being a jerk. It is not how to handle things. I know that the normal procedure when someone does not pay is the cart is simply reverted to the free service. I believe "shopping" must have done more than she has admitted to here.

I am just stuck in the middle here. I volunteer my help when I can and with all these posts it is dificult for me. You are right on one thing tho. I should have said "shopping" is ACTING like a jerk. What I said goes against my parenting rules and I will go edit that.

Winntec said Debbie are you using anything other than PayPal - I seem to remember seeing a post of yours that said that's the end of your expertise - PayPal's a doddle - try the real thing and then see how much support you get.
    I'm getting mad at this - youi're way out of line - shopping is not a jerk just trying to make a hard living like all of us online - to have her cart pulled because of a 14 day late bill is typical small brit thinking.
    I was one (a brit) and got smart and washed the dust of the place off my feet over 30 years ago.

Debbie Q

Mal's Support: www.mals-e.com/support.php
    GT's Forms and examples: www.malsforms.com
    Helpful java scripts: www.gemasana.com/mals
    Shipping help documents: www.stoner.org.uk/mals

My Create-A-Book Publishing - mycreateabook.com
    Personalized Books, Music CDs and Gifts for all ages and occasions.

Please help me out and share my site on your networks.

Oct 08 2009 23:11:04

Ian S

I guess my initial post was flippant and if genuine hardship is involved then I apologise.....however when I first read the (39?) posts from 'shopping' I thought it must be some sort of spoof.

How is Mal supposed to have got access to 'Shippings' website to leave a message on there. I don't understand that at all.

Oct 08 2009 23:33:53

shopping

How is Mal supposed to have got access to 'Shippings' website to leave a message on there. I don't understand that at all.

He used the cart to post on my check out page.
    I gave him a card BEFORE he shut it down, so this is not a matter of non payment.

Oct 09 2009 00:08:00

gogetit

Oh, puleeese Michelle (shopping) stop your incessant whining.

There are many of us who use this forum and your behavior is childish. Take your temper tantrums directly to Mal if you think you've been abused.

I've been using Mal's cart since 1999 and never had a problem and the few times I've requested help from Mal directly it was forthcoming very quickly.

My experience is that anyone who complains ad nauseum usually owns much of the fault.

Oct 09 2009 00:20:50

shopping

There are many of us who use this forum and your behavior is childish. Take your temper tantrums directly to Mal if you think you've been abused.

If Mal's had handled the issue properly I would not be here. I have done nothing to have my site shut down and I will let everyone know about it. I am not whining but I am waring people.

1   |   2      »