Community Forums 

Main Content

Not happy then

Oct 09 2009 01:13:50

Debbie Q

Your site was not shut down. Your shopping cart was. A shopping cart that you yourself said was inferior and that there are much better carts out there. If that is the case then Mal did you a favor. You should be thanking him. Your actions tonight make me believe that Mal probably had a very good reason for doing what he did.

shopping said If Mal's had handled the issue properly I would not be here. I have done nothing to have my site shut down and I will let everyone know about it. I am not whining but I am waring people.

Debbie Q

Mal's Support: www.mals-e.com/support.php
    GT's Forms and examples: www.malsforms.com
    Helpful java scripts: www.gemasana.com/mals
    Shipping help documents: www.stoner.org.uk/mals

My Create-A-Book Publishing - mycreateabook.com
    Personalized Books, Music CDs and Gifts for all ages and occasions.

Please help me out and share my site on your networks.

Oct 09 2009 04:09:07

Pissedoff

Well Debbie Q I guess you need the true facts. While have always appreciated your efforts as a volunteer, what I say is true.. I did NOTHING wrong and shutting off the shopping cart is the same as shutting the site down. No shopping cart = no income. My only fault was to respond to his nasty comments... As a paying customer should I tolerate this? Is it what a good customer should do?

I think NOT, If my customer is unhappy and expressing that frustration, I do better!!!!!!! Everyone here is a customer and should be warned if you express your opinion about their poor attitude and insufficient customer service you may also end up shut down like me. And YES in the long run, even though t it was a pain Mal did do me a favor, but still cost me money so either way GAME ON MAL!!! I have copyies of the eamils he sent anyone want to see email mlas122 at hotmail.com

PS- Mal I hope you are reading this because I am now taking over your forums and starting an anti Mal's e cart site!!

Oct 09 2009 04:47:07

Pissedoff

I had Mal's ecart for several months and was paying the $24 every quarter to have the "upgraded" version just to be able to process credit cards. I had my wallet stolen and had to cancel all my cards. I notified Mal's Stewart that I would update the info when I received a new card. As we all know banks take their time and it took nearly 3 weeks to get a new one. I got an email saying he tried again (same card) so I reminded him I was awaiting a new card. He then got nasty and said "Well that's what you said 2 weeks ago.." I responded back and said it had been an inconvenience for me as well and I was able to give him a temporary card # to charge.
    Since I have had this cart then has been an issue with Google Check Out. If a customer hits the back button after going to the check out page they get an error and can not complete the transaction. I lost lots of business due to this and all of my attempts at receiving support have gone by ignored, but when it came time for the payment he was right there....So I let him know he could charge the card and I would be finding a new cart soon. In retaliation he completely shut off my account and posted a notice on MY website that the site had been closed because of a Breach of Agreement. This is an outrage!!!! I am a widow with 4 children and this business is the sole way I have to support my family. This guy has decided because I was not happy with his remarks or customer service he has a right to do this!

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE FREE OR PAID. The customer support is poor, the cart lacks necessary functions and the owner is a pompous jackass! You are much better of with a something like Zen Cart or Os Commerce.

Michelle

Oct 09 2009 05:07:09

Debbie Q

Michelle, You might want to read the TOS. https://www.mals-e.com/tos.php

Debbie Q

Mal's Support: www.mals-e.com/support.php
    GT's Forms and examples: www.malsforms.com
    Helpful java scripts: www.gemasana.com/mals
    Shipping help documents: www.stoner.org.uk/mals

My Create-A-Book Publishing - mycreateabook.com
    Personalized Books, Music CDs and Gifts for all ages and occasions.

Please help me out and share my site on your networks.

«      1   |   2