Community Forums 

Main Content

I don't want to show Quantities in the cart

Oct 12 2008 18:30:20

Don

I have a 25 row multi array application form, where I need to gather all the applicants Details and past records etc, together with another array where the applicant can select a Class (each Class is priced differently) which they wish to enter.

When the 'Buy Now' is hit, all the details are added to the cart and ALL show a quantity of 1 and a price of 00.00, together with the Class they have entered showing a quantity of 1 and their application fee of 45.78.

Is there any way that the coding for my 'Form Posting' can be altered so as NOT to show a quantity for the applicants details and just show a single quantity and cost for the Class which they have listed.

Any help greatly appreciated.

DB.

www.donbarrow.co.uk
    www.pacenotes.com
    Please either Share or Like my Facebook

Oct 14 2008 00:33:16

TOSOTS

instead of using qty, use noqty... and then modify using one of the following values

1 - no qty box
    2 - a checkbox (so people can remove the item)
    3 - a checkbox and the qty

Oct 14 2008 09:18:04

Don

Hi,

Thanks.

Yes I am aware of those options, but I have seen where someone has used a java script 'bulk buy' which compiles all the 20 'products' and then lists all 20 lines of products in the shopping cart and only shows a single quantity box of 1 for the whole list.

Any further help most appreciated.

DB.

www.donbarrow.co.uk
    www.pacenotes.com
    Please either Share or Like my Facebook

Oct 15 2008 03:20:24

pcguy

I have a unique script I wrote for a client that has the products listed and beside them is a check box and the products price. By default al the boxes are ticked and you see a running total down the bottom as well a qty box. If you change the quantity value it changes it for every product with a tick against it