Community Forums 

Main Content

Dec 01 2017 18:17:58

Steve B

On version 1 when you have PayPal pro set up and you want it as your only payment processor you are directed straight to Pay Pal when you want to pay.
    I have just tried the Version 2 by clicking on the Switch Version, but it seems that it does't send you direct to PayPal for payment but takes you to an interim page where you fill in your details before selecting either pay by Card or PayPal.
    Is there a way to configure Version 2 to go straight to the PayPal option if you have this selected.

Steve.

Steve B
    SBDesign

Dec 02 2017 01:38:08

pcguy

My customer wants to do shipping by weight. possibly something like this

up to 10Kg will be 18.95
    10Kg to 20Kg would be 32.95
    Over 20Kg would be 28.95

What bands do I need to setup for this and what values do I need to enter.
    In addition to that this is the cart script they are using and Im not sure how to add weight into it as well

Unbleached White Flour<br>
    <form action="http://ww9.aitsafe.com/cf/addmulti.cfm"; method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="userid" value="B3187183">
    <input type="hidden" name="return" value="www.whisperingpinesorganics.com.au/onlineshop.htm">;
    <input type="hidden" name="qty1" value="">
    <input type="hidden" name="nocart">

<select name="productpr1">
    <option value="">Product Options</option>
    <option value="Unbleached White Flour 1Kg:4.95">1Kg $4.95</option>
    <option value="Unbleached White Flour 5Kg:19.95">5Kg $19.95</option>
    <option value="Unbleached White Flour 20Kg:66.00">20Kg $66.00</option>
    </select>

<select name="qty1" value="">
    <option VALUE="">QTY</option>
    <option VALUE="1">1</option>
    <option VALUE="2">2</option>
    <option value="3">3</option>
    <option value="4">4</option>
    <option VALUE="5">5</option>
    <option VALUE="6">6</option>
    <option value="7">7</option>
    <option value="8">8</option>
    <option VALUE="9">9</option>
    <option value="10">10</option>
    </select>

<br><br>
    <input type="submit" value="Add to Cart">
    </form>

Dec 05 2017 00:40:49

Yukon4

We are long-time Mal's users. I'm surprised this hasn't happened before - but recently a customer purchased some items and in the quantity field entered "0.2" versus 1, or 2, 3, etc.

Because of that, pricing and shipping were adjusted accordingly!

Is there a way that we can force the quantity field to be WHOLE NUMBERS only, and/or the number "1" at minimum?

Here is the site: http://windrifthill.com/goatmilksoap.html

Try purchasing "1/2 a bar of soap" - - - it allows you to enter 0.5 in the quantity for one bar of soap, and charges you HALF the price ($2.50 versus $5.00).

Hope this makes sense. Again: how to require WHOLE NUMBERS ONLY in the quantity field. Thank you!

Dec 05 2017 22:12:22

Tod

Hi,

I've been a long time user here, and I've never had any issues. I just launched a new website, and I was setting up the shopping cart for it today. The cart however, isn't posting the correct prices for the prints I sell.

Here is the form code:

<div id="FormDiv"><form method="post" action="http://ww8.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm?"><input type="hidden" name="userid" value="XXXXXXXX">

<div id="Seven"><input type="radio" name="product" value="Great Blue Heron, 5 in. x 7 in. print" style="font-size:16px" checked> 5 in. x 7 in. &ndash; $49.95<input type="hidden" name="price"
    value="49.95"></div>
    <div id="Ten"><input type="radio" name="product" value="Great Blue Heron, 8 in. x 10 in. print" style="font-size:16px"> 8 in. x 10 in. &ndash; $74.95<input type="hidden" name="price"
    value="74.95"></div>
    <div id="Fourteen"><input type="radio" name="product" value="Great Blue Heron, 11 in. x 14 in. print" style="font-size:16px"> 11 in. x 14 in. &ndash; $99.95<input type="hidden" name="price"
    value="99.95"></div>
    <div id="Paper">Paper: <input type="radio" name="paper" value="Fine Art Paper" style="font-size:16px" checked>Fine Art <input type="radio" name="paper" value="Pearl Metallic Paper" style="font-size:16px"> Pearl Met.</div>
    <div id="Quantity">Quantity: <input type="text" name="quantity" size="2" maxlength="2" style="font-size:16px"></div>
    <div id="Order"><button type="submit" title="Add to Cart">ADD TO CART</button><input type="hidden" name="return" value="www.photoenviro.com/html/critters.html"></div>;
    </form></div></div>

The shopping cart only gives the highest price, even though the correct print size is displayed. What am I missing here? I was going to post some screen shots, but it doesn't seem to be allowed?

Thanks,

Tod

Dec 06 2017 01:01:52

Alive & Well

I just decided to try Braintree since I see Debbie Q and few others here on the board recommending it. It integrated so fast and simple. Then I went to the Features page on Mal's and clicked on payments https://www.mals-e.com/processors.php and it lists Braintree as only working with Mal's Premium Cart. Has this been changed since I was able to integrate it or is my cart not going to work unless I upgrade?

Dec 11 2017 02:40:30

Sandro

I have a store with some items that are charged shipping.

However another page (using an HTML Form) has items we want to include shipping in the price. How to I override the shipping calculator I have in pace now just for this page of items? Here is the code thus far wich wokrs but is adding shipping in the cart:

<form action="http://ww8.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm?userid=A9337779"; method="post" target="_blank">
    <table border="0" width="300" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="5" align="center" table-layout="fixed">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td align="center" valign="top" width="300" table-layout="fixed">
    <input name="price" type="hidden" value="21.99">
    <input name="noship" type="hidden" value="21.99">
    <p>Choose your cookie and we'll ship you 2 Mylks Cookie Jars made with that Cookie choice!</p>
    <select name="product[]">
    <option selected>Choose one option</option>
    <option value="2 Chocolate Chip Cookie Jars">2 Chocolate Chip Cookie Jars</option>
    <option value="2 Snickerdoodle Cookie Jars">2 Snickerdoodle Cookie Jars</option>
    <option value="2 Sugar-Sugar Cookie Jars">2 Sugar-Sugar Cookie Jars</option>
    </select>
    <input type="SUBMIT" value="Add to Cart" /></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </form>

Thanks!

Dec 11 2017 18:33:24

Alive & Well

This is what Braintree emailed me just now: When processing a transaction like this your shopping cart tells us to run it as an authorization hold, and then we wait until your shopping cart gives a followup capture command. To initiate the capture of the authorization, you will need to find the transaction in the dashboard of your shopping cart and put the capture command through.

I don't see anything in the cart to put the capture command through. Please help.

[1]      «      828   |   829   |   830   |   831   |   832