Community Forums 

Main Content

Re:Changing "Add Shipping" Button

May 18 2010 23:58:13

Gil Sery

delfox said If this is live and on line and I could take a look at it, perhaps I can help. The link you indicate is just a picture and I therefor am unable to view the code.

I don't think we're on the same page here. Did you do the code for your page by yourself, and that's why you can change the look? I am asking because I did not.

I am using the new template system that Mal's E-Commerce offers. I do not have any shopping cart code of my own for you to see. I just plug in the tag {shopping_cart} where I want the cart code to appear on the page and Mal's website creates the code for me automatically. Thus, I cannot give you the code to view. When you look at the webpage through "View Source", that code is automatically generated by the template.

However, the testing I have done so far is just based on Mal's website using the template and Mal's test product. I have not done any coding of my own for my own products yet. I will do that soon and let you take a look at the code.

Thanks for offering.