Community Forums 

Main Content

Mals not linking to Authorize.net today?

Mar 29 2011 18:10:35

KatB

An order went through Mals today which the cart thinks was authorized. But, in fact, the CC approval info was never sent to authorize.net.

Usually on the Mals receipt in the "For Payment by" field, we get info stating whether or not the order was approved or declined by authorize.net.

On this order, however, all that's there is: Card.

Going to our authorize.net account we find that the info never got sent to authorize.net at all. There is no record of the order there. So, of course, no cc details were captured, and the order total will not be posted to our bank account.

The customer got his download links, however, and has already received his order. So basically he has gotten the order for free.

Anyone else experience this or know what's going on?

Tod

Mar 29 2011 19:44:57

KatB

I think I figured it out.

I appears that my Premium cart somehow got downgraded to the standard free cart. All the authorize.net info was wiped out.

Don't know how that happened.

Tod

Mar 29 2011 23:48:38

Debbie Q

Check your credit card information on record. If it is outdated or was declined Mal would not have been able to collect payment for the premium cart and it would have been downgraded.

Debbie Q

Mal's Support: www.mals-e.com/support.php
    GT's Forms and examples: www.malsforms.com
    Helpful java scripts: www.gemasana.com/mals
    Shipping help documents: www.stoner.org.uk/mals

My Create-A-Book Publishing - mycreateabook.com
    Personalized Books, Music CDs and Gifts for all ages and occasions.

Please help me out and share my site on your networks.

Mar 30 2011 01:07:12

KatB

Thanks for the reply Debby Q.

The problem turned out to be that my premium account go downgraded to standard, thus breaking the connection to authorize.net.

I guess I missed the email Mal sent saying it was time to pay up for the premium. Once I upgraded back to Premium, everything worked as usual. Whew!

Tod