Community Forums 

Main Content

UPS Rates Not Showing Up

Feb 12 2013 17:55:52

Sandro

Went with premium and connected to my UPS account and tests out fine.

I have one problem though. UPS is not returning shipping values. The test cart works fine, just not the actual site. I added units but may have that mis-configured. Any help much appreciated.

I use a multiple item cart with submit button at bottom. USed it for years and no problems till now connecting with UPS. Here's one <td> code piece:

<td align="left" valign="top" width="235"><input type="hidden" name="price1" value="10.95" /><input type="hidden" name="units" value=".75"> <strong>12 oz. Bags - $10.95</strong><select name="product1"><option value="Brazil Cerrado-Whole Bean">Brazil Cerrado-Whole Bean</option><option value="Brazil Cerrado-Ground">Brazil Cerrado-Ground</option></select><input type="hidden" name="return" value="www.coffee4missions.com/category/shop-coffee-4-missions"; /><input id="qty1" type="text" maxlength="1" name="qty1" size="1" /> Quantity 12 oz. bags</td>

Thanks!

Feb 12 2013 18:25:38

Debbie Q

When using addmulti you need to add the product number to all fields. ie: <input type="hidden" name="units1" value=".75">

Debbie Q

Mal's Support: www.mals-e.com/support.php
    GT's Forms and examples: www.malsforms.com
    Helpful java scripts: www.gemasana.com/mals
    Shipping help documents: www.stoner.org.uk/mals

My Create-A-Book Publishing - mycreateabook.com
    Personalized Books, Music CDs and Gifts for all ages and occasions.

Please help me out and share my site on your networks.

Feb 13 2013 02:33:10

Sandro

Hey Debbie,

You were a big help. Once I got the "units" syntax down everything fell in place. Actually decided just to go back to one zone and one table for the US with 25 levels. Coffee isn't that complicated.

In any event it all works. Have enjoyed working with the MAL's code many years and plan on continuing.

Thanks for a great product better than average assistance.

Sandy

Feb 13 2013 07:39:03

Alan

Did you see on your other thread the four line table covering the 25 levels?

Alan
    Some shipping help documents are available at www.stoner.org.uk/mals/