Community Forums 

Main Content

Item not going into cart - add multi cart

Mar 23 2016 13:26:57

Sandro

I have an odd issue maybe you can help with:

I have a shopping cart that's been working for several years with MALS.

However I updated the site and without making any changes to the cart now, one item will not go into cart when selected. Here is code for that one item:

<td align="left" valign="top" width="260"><input name="price16" type="hidden" value="49.50" /><span style="color: #333399;"><strong>5 lb. Bags - $49.50</strong></span><input name="units16" type="hidden" value="5.0" />
    <select name="product16">
    <option value="Brazil Cerrado 5 lb-Whole Bean">Br. Cerrado 5 lb-Whole Bean</option>
    <option value="Brazil Cerrado 5 lb-Ground">Br. Cerrado 5 lb-Ground</option>
    </select><input name="return" type="hidden" value="http://coffee4missions.com/buy-coffee-4-missions/"; /><input id="qty16" maxlength="2" name="qty16" size="1" type="text" />
    <span style="color: #0000ff;"><em>Enter quantity of bags above</em></span></td>

Here is URL for the cart: http://www.coffee4missions.com/buy-coffee-4-missions/

I even tried copying and pasting working code from another similar item and simply changing the two codes then just changing the item number and STILL will not work..

Then I copied the Colombian 5# bag section <td> to </td>, replaced the Brazil code with that, even leaving the Columbian data in place. It worked in the proper <tr> but in the Brazil <tr> it didn't. Bizarre. So I am not seeing something.

Try it and you will see.

Any help is appreciated. I am completely out of ideas.

Thanks

Mar 23 2016 15:00:18

Debbie Q

You have two product 16s so the second one is canceling out the first one. Malawi Mzuzu Estate is also product16.

Debbie Q

Mal's Support: www.mals-e.com/support.php
    GT's Forms and examples: www.malsforms.com
    Helpful java scripts: www.gemasana.com/mals
    Shipping help documents: www.stoner.org.uk/mals

My Create-A-Book Publishing - mycreateabook.com
    Personalized Books, Music CDs and Gifts for all ages and occasions.

Please help me out and share my site on your networks.

Mar 23 2016 16:19:27

Alan

.. and two units 28s one of which should be 30.

Alan
    Some shipping help documents are available at www.stoner.org.uk/mals/