Community Forums 

Main Content

Webplus Mal's Add to basket Continue Shopping button

Apr 07 2016 13:59:56

kayKay

I understand that it needs to be on every form, in my case 28 of them. I have just copied and pasted in the entire line into Country Cycling (if that's what you meant) but unfortunately no Continue Shopping button appeared.

Apr 07 2016 14:38:12

Debbie Q

I do not see the return field code in the Country Cycling product code. Did you remember to save it? Are your products populated with a database? When you originally made your product code did you just enter information in some fields and Webplus made the code? If so there might be a spot to enter your return value there.

Don't forget to add the return field to your view cart button too by adding &return="http://www.battylindy.com/shop.html";

Debbie Q

Mal's Support: www.mals-e.com/support.php
    GT's Forms and examples: www.malsforms.com
    Helpful java scripts: www.gemasana.com/mals
    Shipping help documents: www.stoner.org.uk/mals

My Create-A-Book Publishing - mycreateabook.com
    Personalized Books, Music CDs and Gifts for all ages and occasions.

Please help me out and share my site on your networks.

Apr 07 2016 15:12:36

kayKay

Hi,
    I am using Preview in Google Chrome to test codes out, not sure if that needs to be uploaded Live, for the last few days I had been trying codes out in Preview and Live giving the same results. The products are not populated into a database, the A03 code for example is simply put there for future stock control, it comes from a listing in a book, but if it is a problem, we may even remove it.
    I was going to mention the View Cart button and its return value, I wasn't sure whether it directly affected the add to basket url return process. But more importantly where do you add these details for the View Cart. The View Cart button opens into an Edit Picture box with various fields to add details to, but into which field, I'm not sure.
    Thanks

Apr 07 2016 16:54:46

Debbie Q

Preview should let you test the code but when you click the continue shopping button in the cart it will take you back to a page that does not have the return code installed so if you add another item the return field is no longer there so there will not be a continue shopping button in the cart any more.

I know nothing about WebPlus. Your code for your view cart needs to look like this. <a href="http://ww8.aitsafe.com/cf/review.cfm?userid=A8399208&return=http://www.battylindy.com/shop.html">;

Debbie Q

Mal's Support: www.mals-e.com/support.php
    GT's Forms and examples: www.malsforms.com
    Helpful java scripts: www.gemasana.com/mals
    Shipping help documents: www.stoner.org.uk/mals

My Create-A-Book Publishing - mycreateabook.com
    Personalized Books, Music CDs and Gifts for all ages and occasions.

Please help me out and share my site on your networks.

Apr 08 2016 06:17:51

kayKay

Debbie and Don,
    Thanks both very much for your help, I have managed to get the Continue Shopping button working fully. Debbie you were right about the importance of Preview/Live, I must have mixed up my results earlier.
    kayKay

«      1   |   2