Community Forums 

Main Content

Add-on price option - productpr cart

Aug 02 2016 22:38:12

belindaj

http://gametimegraphics.com/GrainValley/index-varsitycheer.htm

using the addmulti script.

I need to make an additional $4 custom name option for the Design#2 shirts on this page. I've tried various productpr and productpr[] sytax - so many that I've probably jumbled it all in my head. I need the productpr[] sytax due to different prices for different size shirts - but I also need to be able to charge $4 for the custom name addition.

Suggestions? I've been through all the help examples I can find here, and I've googled, but can't seem to find the right combination of code to accomplish this.

Aug 03 2016 09:22:08

GT

Not Found

The requested URL /GrainValley/index-varsitycheer.htm was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

For the first priced product, use productpr1, for the second priced product use productpr2 etc etc.

For an option for example to pick a color use product1[] or product2[] etc etc <<< square brackets... etc etc

Don't forget, you'll need to pass a qty1 value and a qty2 value with the productpr1 and productpr2 etc etc. Possibly use a script to pass the qty1 to the qty2 value etc etc...

This works...
    <p>Qty: <input type="text" name="qty1" size="1" value="" onchange="document.form.qty2.value=document.form.qty1.value; document.form.qty3.value=document.form.qty1.value"></p>

Having trouble with a form or need one building?
    Fast turnaround, but I do charge :)

Mal's Forms / Scripts and the syntax are here.