Community Forums 

Main Content

Dec 11 2017 02:40:30

Sandro

I have a store with some items that are charged shipping.

However another page (using an HTML Form) has items we want to include shipping in the price. How to I override the shipping calculator I have in pace now just for this page of items? Here is the code thus far wich wokrs but is adding shipping in the cart:

<form action="http://ww8.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm?userid=A9337779"; method="post" target="_blank">
    <table border="0" width="300" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="5" align="center" table-layout="fixed">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td align="center" valign="top" width="300" table-layout="fixed">
    <input name="price" type="hidden" value="21.99">
    <input name="noship" type="hidden" value="21.99">
    <p>Choose your cookie and we'll ship you 2 Mylks Cookie Jars made with that Cookie choice!</p>
    <select name="product[]">
    <option selected>Choose one option</option>
    <option value="2 Chocolate Chip Cookie Jars">2 Chocolate Chip Cookie Jars</option>
    <option value="2 Snickerdoodle Cookie Jars">2 Snickerdoodle Cookie Jars</option>
    <option value="2 Sugar-Sugar Cookie Jars">2 Sugar-Sugar Cookie Jars</option>
    </select>
    <input type="SUBMIT" value="Add to Cart" /></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </form>

Thanks!

Dec 15 2017 13:31:19

Westland 301

When I receive an order via Pay Pal I want to automatically send a copy to my dropship supplier so that they can despatch. How do I do this?

Dec 21 2017 21:48:40

RooKaps

I am struggling with the Restricted Admin. What USER ID and password would a customer use to login?

Dec 27 2017 18:47:03

Mgom

Suddenly, I am unable to print a packing slip from a PayPal verified transaction. I was told this is because there is no shipping address coming from Mal's. No shipping address was left unchecked. Must I go back and check it, forcing the customer to enter info twice?

Jan 05 2018 17:07:13

graham paul lundegaard

On the check out fields page of the cart set up it says "These days most online merchants only ask for a shipping address, it is much simpler for the customer and leads to fewer misunderstandings."
    How can this be? If the shipping address is different, how can the card be processed without a valid billing address, ie. the card holders address?
    On the new check out you can set it up so you can ask for a different billing address but surely the billing address should be the default and you could then ask for a different shipping address?

Jan 06 2018 12:51:09

Chris

Hi People,

Currently using V1 cart with templates, last year upgraded to responsive website so interested in this feature of V2 plus general improvements in styling. As there does not seem to be any provision for testing other than on the live account, my question is...
    Did users simply cut n paste mals templates into their own and upload ? Are there any issues to be aware of when upgrading ?
    Reason for asking is simply ours is a live site and cannot afford much downtime to have V2 up and running at the first shot.
    Thanks !

Jan 10 2018 15:17:28

MB

I am testing a new cart, have other carts which are fine. Testing different quantities with the same code, the cart works A-OK for a while, then the error message appears. I have cleared browser history, tried different browsers, the erratic behavior persists.

I am not sure where to look. Any advice welcome. Thank you.

[[Sorry we cannot calculate shipping for this destination . . . ]]

Jan 11 2018 17:23:06

MB

My dropdown lists have double spacing in between states/province names. Has anyone been successful in styling the list to eliminate excess space in these dropdowns? Tks.

Jan 14 2018 15:32:20

Padmin

My online shop is a club shop for members only. I've used one of the checkout fields for a membership number but it seems that the concept is beyond my folk and they put all kinds of stuff in there. Is there any way to make a field numeric only?

Jan 15 2018 10:35:43

pcguy

How can I change my code here so when it puts the item in the cart it shows it like this

T-Shirt
    Medium
    Red

instead of like this

Medium T-shirt
    Red

here is the code below

<form action="http://ww11.aitsafe.com/cf/addmulti.cfm"; method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="userid" value="D939432">
    <input type="hidden" name="return" value="www.grahamscomputers.net/webdesigns.html">;
    <input type="hidden" name="qty1" value="1">
    <input type="hidden" name="product1[]" value="T-Shirt{br},">
    <input type="hidden" name="thumb" value="logo.png">

<select size="1" name="productpr1">
    <option selected="" value="">Select size</option>
    <option value="Small :17">Small $17.00</option>
    <option value="Medium :18">Medium $18.00</option>
    <option value="Medium + :18">Medium Plus $18.00</option>
    <option value="Large :19">Large $19.00</option>
    </select>
    <br>
    <select size="1" name="product1[]">
    <option selected="" value="">Select color</option>
    <option value="Red">Red</option>
    <option value="Blue">Blue</option>
    <option value="Black">Black</option>
    </select>
    <br>
    <select size="1" name="qty1">
    <option selected="" value="">Number</option>
    <option value="1">1</option>
    <option value="2">2</option>
    <option value="3">3</option>
    </select>
    <br>
    <input type="submit" value="Add to Cart">
    </form>

[1]      «      827   |   828   |   829   |   830   |   831      »      [832]